Friday, December 24, 2010

[KITlist-Tech] Thank you for the kind emails about my Dad and Merry Christmas

 

To my wonderful friends in the KIT List Community,

Words can't express how much my family and I appreciate the beautiful
emails so many of you sent after hearing that we lost my Dad on the 9th,
who was really the model and inspiration for the "Keep In Touch" KIT
List. The blog I wrote in November explains why. It's at
http://budurl.com/BobC

My sister, Kelly, who moderates the KIT List with Amy Plunkett and me,
and I read the emails to my Mom and the rest of our family. We were
touched by the stories you shared about losing your own parents, or
facing difficult situations of your own with grace and courage. The
outpouring of support felt like a warm blanket as we rushed to make the
arrangements for his Memorial Mass and celebration of his life. Although
he will be sorely missed by our family, the hope of being together again
forever alleviates this temporary parting.

I am trying to reply directly to each of the emails, but the flurry of
activity to make arrangements for my Dad, I know I will miss a few of
you. Please accept this email as our heartfelt thanks for your support
and kindness.

I want to wish you all a very special Christmas with those you love, and
that this new year will be filled with joy, abundance, great jobs and
much happiness. I have an even greater appreciation for friends and
family after these recent weeks, and aren't they one of the most
important gifts after all?

Thank you so much and Merry Christmas,

Sue and Kelly Connelly

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
********************************************************************

Read the new KIT List blog at www.kitlist.wordpress.com for job tips and to connect to our community!

Please go to www.KITlist.org to join, post jobs, or get answers to common questions.  If you have any comments or questions, you can reach us directly at KITtechmoderator@KITlist.org.

By using the KIT List you agree to comply with the Terms of Use on the site, and will not use discriminatory employment practices.  The KIT List is a service of Connelly Communications, Inc.
   
TO UNSUBSCRIBE:    
Replying to KIT emails with an "unsubscribe" request does not work.
Instead, just send an email (from the same account you used to subscribe) to KITlist-Tech-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com.  If you are still receiving emails after a few days, please email us at KITtechmoderator@KITlist.org and we will manually remove you.  Thanks!
        
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment